When we talk about printer there is numerous printer manufacturer organization, but Kodak hits in our mind first as it is the most reliable printer due to its multitasking and high-tech features. That’s why most of the people prefer to use this printer among all printer brands.
Kodak printers are designed with latest and updated technology. But sometimes Kodak machine also exhibit some kind of issues and errors due to technical problems. You can also resolve those kinds of technical issues and errors by yourself or you can simply call Kodak printer technical support number to avail instant help.
The most common issue, mostly user encounter with the Kodak machine is paper does not feed properly. To resolve such kind of issue you can try below-listed steps carefully.
Follow These Steps To Fix Kodak Printer Paper Feed Problem
- Initially, you have to load the empty paper tray with paper and reinstall the tray and press on “OK” button.
- After this, carefully remove the paper tray from the printer and check the paper supply.
- Always make sure the paper specific size and is not damaged. Sometimes Size of paper is not compatible with the paper tray the replace the paper with a new one.
- Make sure that papers do not stick to each other if it then makes it dry.
- Reload the tray with paper but always ensure that don’t overload the tray.
- Re-install the tray, and then press to resume printing.
- After completing the process Clean the paper-feed rollers properly
While practically following the above steps and you are facing any kind of issue then, contact toll-free Kodak printer Support Number 1-800-862-1908 without any bother. Here a team of well-trained technicians always happy to help you at anytime and anywhere with satisfactory result without holding the issue too long.You can share your views and experience through comments.