Sometimes while using Canon printer it shows an Error Code 1688 which signify the state of the machine. To fix Canon Printer Error 1688 is not a complicated one but it hampers printing Work.
Usually, due to this Error, Machine will stop printing because as per the machine requirement if the cartridge is empty or Ink has run out it will not print the documents.
You can easily fix this issue by following step by step guidance. In this post, with the help of Canon printer Customer Support experts, we have mentioned the steps to avoid the error effortlessly.
Required Troubleshooting Steps to fix Canon Printer Error 1688:
Resolve Canon Printer Error 1688 by Resetting of Ink Level Manually
- First of all, tap on the Sart button and open Control Panel.
- From Control Panel choose Printers and Faxes on the system.
- Now you have to open up the Maintenance Program, and then choose Canon Printer Preferences in a Dialog box.
- In the maintenance section properly analyze the INK Level warning indicator.
- By selecting the Radio Box to disable the Ink level warning indicator. After performing this step, you will disable the all kind warning message which resisting it from appearing on the display again.
- Tap on the “Apply” button option to save the changes and close the dialog box.
Hope above-mentioned steps are helpful for you.
Still, Need Help! Contact Canon Printer Support Number:
In case you are unable to fix Error 1688 and looking for support, then it’s recommended to contact the expert at Canon Printer Customer Support phone Number 1800-862-1908 to avail the answer instantly. Their world-class 24*7 assistance will definitely help you to get rid of any Canon related issues anytime round the clock.