Sometimes it happened while using the Kodak printing machine its screen stars showing an error message as “unable to detect paper edge” with error code 3520 or “unable to detect paper width”. You can easily resolve this problem by contacting trustworthy Kodak Printer Technical Support Number to avail instant help.
Below we have mentioned some causes and troubleshooting steps for same error if you want to get rid of this problem from your side then try these steps carefully:
Causes of Error code 3520:
- Feed incorrect paper size in paper feeder
- Not using the specific paper tray for specific printer
- Paper tray is overloaded with paper
- If your firmware is not updated
Troubleshooting steps of error code 3520:
- Always feed the correct size of paper in printer feeder.
- Make sure that paper is loaded properly.
- Always use Specific paper tray for specific machine
- Load 4 x 6 in. photo paper in the photo tray with the logo side up and the paper-edge guides touch the edge of the paper
- Then load all other paper sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. in the main paper tray, with the short edge frontward & the paper-edge guides touch the edge of the paper.
- For another printing machine, check that the paper is correctly loaded or not.
- Locate and select the firmware of printer and upgrade it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions carefully while upgrading the firmware
If error “fail to detect paper width” and “unable to detect paper edge” is shown after following the above-listed instruction. Then take instant support from Kodak printer Customer support Number by dialing 1-800-862-1908 (toll-free). Here Expert technicians will provide quick support at a single call without holding the issues too long. We assure for the satisfactory solution and we also offer remote assistance for users to help users.