HP LaserJet Pro 400 is one of the most popular printers of HP which is being used and wide range. People uses it at a wide level for both office and home purposes. While working with this printer, users see that an annoying error occurs as Service Error 79. Here, in this blog, we are sharing the solution of HP LaserJet Printer service error 79.
There are Two Methods To Fix HP LaserJet Printer service error 79.
- First, you have to switch off the HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
- Access your network printer after properly Check and Remove print jobs from all the computers.
- Then you have to check the domain network and check who owns each print job in “See What’s Printing” box.
- After executing the above steps correctly you have to Log in to each account and try to remove them from the domain network.
- By using the Specific account you have to cancel the print jobs and add the HP printer from the list in “Devices and Printers”.
- If above method does not fix the problem in most of the cases then follow the second method mentioned below
- Properly Switch on the LaserJet Pro 400.
- Always ensure that the printer is connected to the internet correctly.
- Click on the “Network” icon which is present on the M401dn control panel/screen,
- Then you have to check the printer. IP address. If it displays in the format 192.168.XXX.XXX, it means you are connected to your home network.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the home screen.
- After executing the above steps correctly you have to Select the latest LaserJet Update and check for firmware updates and make sure to get the latest.
- Finally, you have to, download and install the latest LaserJet Update.
By performing above steps you may be able to get rid of HP LaserJet Printer Service Error 79. If not then contact HP Printer Customer Support Number (+1-800-862-1908). By calling this number you will be able to get in touch with technical experts who are willing to help you by 24/7