Are you encountering any issues with your Mac OS X related to the installation of Epson All-in-one/scanner machine with it or in running an appropriate scan process from your Mac PC? It may be happening due to improper communication between your scanner and the computer. Installation & communication-related error also can be noticed in the form of regular software error messages by your device resulting in low image quality or short-term scanning failures.
We will also suggest you use the latest version of Mac OS X for hassle-free operation. If any new system updates are available, first download the updates and install them.
Solutions by Printersupportsnumber:
In order to instantly solve the problems with your Epson scanner, you may follow the given below process. Please note that this solution is only applicable to scanners. If you are using Epson All-in-one wirelessly or using Epson Wi-Fi, the following setup to ensure the direct cable connection do not applies.
(1)- Let’s make a start with regular check-ups:
- Make sure that the scanner is switched on.
- Check if any error light in red or amber color is flashing. If yes, then, first of all, fix them with the help of user manual.
- It is a USB or Firewall cable, ensure that the data cable is appropriately attached to both the ends or not.
- Go to the “Applications or Utilities” option and open the System Profiler and verify whether USB or Firewall scanner is detected or not.
- If the scanner is appearing over there, it means the scanner is detected by your computer but the problem might be due to inaccurate driver installation or Mac operating system (OS) is not updated.
- If the scanner does not appear, it means there might be a physical communication issue between scanner and PC. Here you need to verify the data cable connections.
(2)- Testing the Epson operation process:
If the Epson scanner is detected by your Mac PC and there are no warning lights display, then you can check the scanner’s operation. It could be easy to found, it is located in the Applications folder of your device. Now try to scan a file. Please note that if your scanner is using Epson twain feature, you should use the Twain obedient applications like “Adobe Photoshop”.
On the other hand, you may use “Image Capture” option to test your Epson machine. If it scans correctly, it’s ok, but if not then the issue might be because of Epson scan software. To troubleshoot the same you need to contact Epson support for instant help.
(3)- Checking the drivers of Epson scanner:
Sometimes the problem may occur due to corrupt or outdated scanner drivers. If the problem perseveres, latest & updated scanner drivers and applications can be easily downloaded from the Epson website. We will suggest you to always use the latest version of drivers depending upon your product model.
If the problem still goes on and an error doesn’t resolve, you may take help from our Epson experts. We are always available to help you with various technical issues. Contact us on our Epson printer support phone number (1800 249 9713 Toll-free) and get quick and easy troubleshooting solutions. Our expert team will help you to fix all your problems regarding your printing device.