Are you facing ‘50.9 Fuser Error’ issue with your HP printer?
If yes, In this blog, you will get the complete procedure, for how you can fix ‘ HP Printer Fuser Error’ by applying some steps on it.or Simply call at HP Printer Customer support phone number to fix the issue.
When you are an encounter with fuser error then you are unable to print anything, then no need to worry about it. Below we mention different methods to get rid of this error easily.
Methods to Fix HP Printer Fuser Error:-
Method 1: – Reset the Printer
- Initially turn off the HP printer
- After this disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Reconnect the power cord after wait for a few minutes.
- Click on the “Power” button to turn on the printer again.
- Once the printer starts, then try to print again.
If these steps are not sufficient to fix the error then move on to another method
Method 2: – Check for any faulty Surge Protector
- Pressing the Power button to turn off the HP printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of printing device.
- Unplug the power cord and plugs it directly into the socket, if you are using a surge protector.
- Then reconnect the power cord to the printing device.
- Next, click on the “Power” button to turn on the printer. And wait for some seconds.
- Then try to print again.
If the still issue doesn’t get fixed then no need to panic. Get in touch with HP expert technicians by dialing toll-free HP printer Technical Support number 1-800-862-1908.Here experience technical squad ready to help you everywhere and every time without any fuss with satisfactory result.