Sometimes you encounter a problem in Brother Printer like if you change the toner cartridge in the machine then the ‘ low toner‘ or ‘replace toner‘ warning message shown on the screen.
If you want to get rid of this error then you should take care of some things like toner cartridge is properly placed or not. It is specific to the printer model or not. But still, if issue not gets fixed then contact Brother Printer Technical Support Number for help.
And you can also fix this error by yourself by following the required steps which are listed below.
Take a glance…
To reset the ‘Replace Toner’/’Toner Life End’ message on Brother Printers:
- First of all, open the front cover of a machine and leave it open while completing the process.
- Turn off the printing machine.
- Press the ‘start’ button while turn on the device. Always ensure that all panel lights should be on.
- Now you have to release the ‘go’ button.
- Press the ‘go’ button twice.
- Wait for some time and Pause. All lights of a panel should be on.
- Tap on the start button 5 times. And make sure that toner light should be off; the paper light should be on.
- Finally, you have to close the cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
Above listed Steps will definitely help you to resolve ‘ low toner’ or ‘replace toner’ warning message.
Still, error message display Contact Brother Printer Customer Support
Due to some technical issue if you are unable to fix the issue by following the above-listed steps practically. Then no need to get panic, just pick your phone and make a call on Toll-free 1-800-862-1908 Brother Printer Customer Support Phone Number. This number is available 24/7 and experts are also happy to assist you at any time with the real-time solution.