Are you facing Printer offline message problem?
If yes, Then you are at the right place here we have mentioned a different kind of solution to resolve “printer offline “message problem with Kodak printer in short span of time.
A printer is a peripheral device which prints the text on the paper. Basically, the process of printing starts when you give instruction to print documents. Kodak printer uses latest and updated technology for printing, scanning, copying and much more. It offers High-quality printing features and is very efficient also. But apart from these kinds of features it also shows some kind of error as Print Head Failure, paper jams, driver installation, Printer offline and much more.
Sometimes when the printer shows the message “printer offline”, try these Methods to fix this error message:
- First, you have to go in printers section
- Then Right click on the printer option check the printer is in offline mode or it is in online mode
- If you find the printer in offline mode then change the mode of printer and keep it Online
- In second method you have to check that the Wi-Fi or USB cable is activated or not?
- If it is not activated either Wi-Fi or USB then activate it to resolve the error message issue.
- If still printer offline message is shown then plug the USB cable in another USB port.
- Release the USB cable
- Carefully Uninstall the printer’s driver
- Then Reboot the System after uninstalling the printer driver
- Install the driver and plug the USB cable.
As we know Kodak Printer is specifically designed and established with the modern technology. So, technical errors can occur and it is important to consult an expert so come in touch with Kodak Printer Support Number 1-800-862-1908 to take help at your desk immediately. And get online assistance with technical experts with satisfactory result.